Monday, July 27, 2009

Who Knew

One…. One …. One …. One …..
Count the days till life begun.
Sitting on my ….. who knew it was up to me.
Who knew about victory….

Awake now and Im understanding,
theres a bigger life for demanding.
Or what the heck is all this for.
It's time to fix the score,
cuz I am walking through the door.
Who knew it was up to me….
Who knew … now I see.

Choices…. each day ….. how big …. no one can say.
Only one way to find the truth, am I effecting my youth
Be like a child …. they say… innocence is the way.
Who knew …. it was up to me
Who knew about victory.

Awake now and I’m understanding,
there’s a bigger life for demanding.
Who knew it was up to me…
Who knew it was up to me….
My life…. has possibility…
Because I decide that it’s up to me…


By: Kristen Lorraine Davis
1/19/2008

This was my first attempt at writing something. Not really sure what it is, song/poem but I think the point is pretty clear. I was inspired to write something after talking to my brother Steve and he was talking about his music. I thought “I want to write something too”

No comments:

Post a Comment