Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hilton Head

In hopes of having summer fun,
We drove all day to see the sun.

A new island to explore,
We spent most the day on the shore.

Nice place, I must say.
Only watch for the bikers,
They get in the way.

First time surfing a wave,
No fear at all, the boy is brave.

Keeping the sand out of his hand,
A few shells made it to never-land.

Sisters helping keep the peace,
Surely put my mind at ease.

Movie night with anticipation,
Harry Potters a hit to top our vacation

On the road heading home,
With sand in our hair and wearing sea-foam

We sang and we ate and had a good time,
We thank you to dad and his magical dime!


By: Kristen Lorraine Davis
7/16/2009

I wrote this on the car drive home from our vacation. Just wanting something to do, I thought I would write down what we did in rhymes.

No comments:

Post a Comment