Saturday, January 17, 2009

Braden has RSV Virus


Ok, my mommy skills are being tested, Braden is sick with RSV at 4 1/2 months. A week ago I took him in to get his 4 month vaccinations and the next day he was coughing and had a runny nose. Hoping it would just go away, I didn't take him to the doctor for almost a week. Unfortunately he got worse and his cough was really bad. I took him in a few days ago and they tested him for RSV... and it turns out that he has the virus, along with a double ear infection. The Doc. said good thing I brought him in... well I guess so. They sent me home with a nebulizer to give him breathing treatments. Hannah is helping me with that in the picture below. I have to say, I think it's really helping... I think Braden is getting better... lets hope!!

2 comments:

  1. Poor little one. My sisters baby had that too. I hope he gets better soon. I hate it when they are sick.

    ReplyDelete