Monday, January 11, 2010

Boogie Time


Another indoor day due to icy roads and cold weather, I've had cabin fever for a week now. Braden and I danced around the upstairs while I was getting laundry done and cleaning the bedrooms. Braden LOVES to play vacuum. So much that I cringe when he walks over and points to the bedroom where the vacuum is. I guess there are worse things in life and at least the dog hair is not a problem anymore. He's really starting to communicate with me and I've been around him enough to know what he is saying even if it's bbllliiigggrrr llaaggeerr ggllluurrbb. I just love our conversations right now, he really thinks he is talking and he'll just go on and on.

4 comments:

  1. Did you pull out the 80's dance moves with him? How are you doing? My Mom is also visiting for a little while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment and hit anonymous, but its from me Kristen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, some of those moves from the 80s I don't think my body can move that way anymore. :) I'll never forget you and the running man though... that is imprinted in my brain FOREVER. hahaha. I'll finish this on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sisters favorite is when I do the running man on the elevator in SLOW motion!

    ReplyDelete