Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Can you sum up a person is 25 sentences.....

1. After 5 years of infertility treatments and medication, my husband and I decided to adopt, and then got pregnant.
2. I have 3 beautiful stepdaughters who live 20 minutes away.
3. I am the only one of my siblings that is living out of California.
4. I met my husband in Hawaii and married him 6 months later.
5. I drive a minivan that is starting to smell like my dog. pewee
6. I love to sing the music of Les Miserables…but not in public!
7. A funny moment on my mission was when my companion and I were eating dinner with a family in our church and the man of the house said that he had a hiatal hernia. I had a flash back to anatomy class and said, “isn’t that your sphincter”. My companion looked at me, trying to hold a straight face and not laugh, but when I saw her I began to laugh, realizing what I said. What made it worse, the man was hard of hearing and said “what” and his wife yelled back to him “SPINCTER” and this continued a few more times. At this point my companion and me were laughing hysterically and had to apologize for being rude.
8. I watch Dog the Bounty Hunter to remind me of when I lived in Hawaii.
9. I love to hang out with my husband, roller blading, playing ping-pong, or singing along to the guitar.
10. My little baby boy is not so little, according to the statistics.
11. I’m still trying to loose the last 15 lbs from my pregnancy.
12. I wanted to be a PE Teacher but did not finish my degree, so I have done a variety of jobs from Airline Reservations to Stock Broker.
13. I am starting yoga for the first time and find it more difficult than it looks.
14. I got paid $60 a day to be an extra in a movie called “Meet the Deedles”, you can see the back of my head in one scene.

IF YOUR STILL READING I'M IMPRESSED...YOUR HALF WAY!!

15. The first time I went skiing I almost fell off the chair lift as my pole got stuck behind my back pushing me off the seat.
16. I was on the Elk Grove Swim Team from age 6 to 16 and we never lost a championship the entire ten years.
17. My husband and I could not decide on a name for our baby until the very last minute at the hospital when we finally agreed on Braden.
18. During the summer of my sophomore year in High School I lived with my aunt and uncle in Santa Cruz California and worked in the Red Woods repairing hiking trails and building bridges.
19. I love to be outdoors and would rather work in the yard than cook dinner.
20. I think I had a guardian angel with me when I ran out of gas on the freeway in the evening. As I was walking down the road, a suspicious car pulled over and then sped away… thankfully.
21. I want to learn how to sew because I feel like it’s something I should know how to do and not necessarily because I will like it. The same goes for genealogy.
22. I hope to make more friends here in Georgia to make life more interesting.
23. I served a mission in Houston Texas ten years ago.
24. Oh, my favorite food to eat out is fajitas.
25. And finally… I’m not giving up on becoming an instant millionaire from one great idea!

......no but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment